NAPPR is looking for committed, passionate and knowledgeable individuals to join our Board of Directors.
Are you a person who can provide legal expertise, HR insight, financial acumen, or any other quality input to our organization? Let us know!
- Act as a change catalyst in your community.
- Share your wisdom to make a difference.
Expectations of Board Members through Service:
- Commit to a 3-year term with an option to renew for one additional term.
- Attend approximately 6 meetings per year.
- Actively participate in strategic planning and board tasks.
- Occasionally represent NAPPR at external events.
- Participate in fundraising efforts to support NAPPR’s maintenance and growth.
- Provide ongoing counsel and advice.
Interested? Submit your resume and brief letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1, 2020.
Native American Professional Parent Resources, Inc (NAPPR) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization located in Albuquerque, NM. Since 1982, NAPPR has grown into four distinct programs that aim to strengthen both Native and Non-Native children, families, and communities. These programs include Early Intervention, Early Head Start (Center and Home-Based services), Tribal Home Visiting and the Dental Support Center. NAPPR has historically gained recognition to serving the unique needs of tribal communities and has grown over the decades to include other vulnerable populations who reside in our service areas. Please visit www nappr ora for a more complete story of our impactful and supportive organization.
All programs and services are supported through a combination of state, federal and private grants, funding and donations.